Blade & bit cleaner
Formula 2050 - blade and bit cleaner
Finally a safe, environmentally-friendly cleaner that is more effective than all those hazardous chemicals used for cleaning cutting tools.
Saw shops know how to get the most out of cutting tools. They know that the pitch and resin left by wood on tools greatly shortens the useful life of carbide. Therefore we asked many blade sharpeners to test Formula 2050 and they rated it as an excellent product. Most blade and bit cleaning products work with dissolving action, but it takes some power and nasty chemicals to dissolve wood residues and adhesives. CMT's non-toxic and safe Formula 2050 penetrates the microscopic cracks in the resin and attacks the bond between carbide or steel surfaces and the resin itself. Formula 2050 keeps your tools clean and helps you increase the life span between sharpening and replacement.
- Removes pitch, resin and adhesive residue from all woodworking cutting tools (saw blades, router bits, drill bits, shaper cutters, planer blades, etc.).
- Completely non-toxic, non-flammable and certified biodegradable. Formula 2050 is a safe, earth-friendly product.
- Do not rinse after cleaning. Formula 2050 provides protection from rust and corrosion. Keeps your table saw top rust free too!
- Can be applied by spray bottle or used in ultrasonic cleaners and dip tanks.
This product received a five-star performance rating from "Wood® Magazine".
Lubricant for wood
- Neutralizes resin, preventing it from being stuck on chips and sawdust.
- Cleans knobs, barbell handles, etc.
- Anti-corrosion action on woodworking machine table.
- Excellent against humidity.
Flammable product. Air freight is not allowed.