Rounding and chamfering cutter heads
2 piece adjustable rounding and chamfering sets
Innovative design, simple assembly and numerous possibilities. The CMT adjustable rounding and chamfering sets consist of two pieces, which are very easy to set up on your splindle moulder machine, allowing you to profile on solid wood and man-made boards (with or without coating). It supports five different knives for rounding over both top and bottom edges in one single pass with (5/64"), 3mm (1/8"), 4,5mm (5/32"), 5mm (3/16") and 6mm (15/64") radius and it allows 45° chamfering on material from 18mm (23/32") to 50mm (2") thick. The improved design with shear angle guarantees perfect finishing! For use on spindle moulder machines and double-end tenorers.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- One pair of HWM top knives radius 4mm and 45° chamfer (20x20,5x2mm - Z2).
- One pair of HWM bottom knives radius 4mm and 45° chamfer (20x20,5x2mm - Z2).
- Two HWM knives (50x12x1,5mm).
- Set of 21 spacer rings from 0,1mm to 3mm.
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
Supplied in a solid plastic box.
4mm (5/32") radius: standard profile.
2mm (5/64"), 3mm (1/8"), 5mm (3/16") and 6mm (15/64") radii: optional profiles.